Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Waterfalls

Isaac was not wanting to get his picture taken any more so you will have to see the back of his head in this one. The scenery was spectacular on this beautiful day. The leaves were just starting to turn colors so I was a little early for the wonderful fall show of colors. The temp was about 78 degrees and just beautiful.


Another cool bridge to cross and walk around. So many great spots for a photographer to snap photos! Wish I was better at taking pictures. I was just lucky to remember my camera!
Jacob chilling by the falls. They have places to raft, kayak, horseback ride, natural water slides etc at this place. Such a great place to visit and see.



Loraya and I in front of the waterfalls. She is such a sweet and beautiful girl. She loves her kindergarten class and teacher and is such a great student. She is such a wonderful help to Julia and the new baby. I miss her smile so much already.


0 comments: