Saturday, December 5, 2009

It's starting to look a lot like Christmas

For those of you who will not be with us this Christmas I thought I would take a few pictures of the decorations so you can imagine yourselves here! No fighting over who gets to take out the toy.


Feather trees are in abundance this year. This one has antique acorn ornaments on it and surrounded by my Bellsnickels.
Mr. Bear always gets his hat and bow on for Christmas. Betty barked at him because we moved him from where he usually stands.


The three trees in the living room with the Nativity on top of the piano this year to keep it from getting picked up by little hands!!



2 comments:

Nic & Kandis said...

Looks beautiful Mom! Can't wait to enjoy them in person in just a couple of weeks! I have not put up my decorations because James is coming to tear apart my shelves in the front room so I don't want to put them out and then take them down again! Kinda sad, but oh so excited to finally mount the tv on the wall!

Kristin Rose said...

We will miss being with you and Dad this Christmas. We will make sure to soak in a little extra sun while we are in Hawaii for you! Your decorations look beautiful as always. I always loved helping you turn the home into a holiday haven. Love you guys-Happy Holidays!