Friday, February 15, 2008

Such a "SWEET" day





Valentines day was nice this year. I awoke to flowers and candy and big hugs and kisses from my wonderful husband. He thinks he is so sneeky!! We decided to go up to Yuba City to celebrate with Grandpa Kelly and invited Calvin and Joanne and Ron and Allison to join us. Clinton came too!! It was nice to take Grandpa out and let him know how much we love him. We went to Chilis and of course saved room for the moulton lava cake for dessert!! Yum Yum

I hope you all had wonderful days and like me every day is valentines day at our house!! (Yeah, right!)

4 comments:

Alexis said...

What a sweet husband. And that was so great of you guys to go and spend Valentines with Grandpa. I know that it must have meant a lot to him.

Stacie said...

How fun! It looks like you got a little bit spoiled too. I love the comment that everyday is Valentine's day at your house. Ours too!:)

chelsea said...

hello there! long time no see! i love that you have a blog, now you just have to convince my mom to get one!! miss ya! ♥ chelsea haas

Linda Kelly said...

Chelsea: You will need to go over and set one up for your mom. That is what I had to do. My daughter in laws helped me out and so now I can keep in touch with all the kids. Glad you have a blog too!!