Tuesday, May 12, 2009

favorite things in Mexico!

I was so excited to finally get my chocolate crepe with vanilla ice cream!! When we first arrived I told the girls about the crepe place that Aventura had and when we went looking for this place it had moved. They told us they did not serve crepes anymore and I was so sad because they were so wonderful. Well, by the end of the week they did serve crepes again and I finally got my chocolate crepe I had been craving the whole trip!!

Every night in our room we would get a little plate of wonderful yummy treats to share with Mike and Christy. These are little swan shaped cream puffs and white chocolate with black berries on top. They were GREAT!

I just love kayaking in the lagoons and looking at the fish. I found a huge conch shell that had a big hermit crab living in it!


Nothing better than 24 hour room service!! We had breakfast in our suite at the dining table for 10!! We really were spoiled with all of the service and attention. Just another reason to stay at the Palace resorts.



These flowers were left on the spa tub in Mike and Christy's room. They would leave flowers and other things each night. These were so beautiful.




0 comments: