Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Cute new things

These cute slippers were hand made by Christy! Aren't they so cute???? She is so talented. First the "Blingky's" and now the cute little slippers. These will be for Krisitin's new little guy.


These are the ones she made for Ava. You can tell she likes to wear them. Well worn.

These letters are hand carved by a guy that I know and so I had him make some for Jack and Ava. They are so cute. They measure 5 1/4" high by 1 3/4" wide. He paints them and waxes them and makes them look a little rustic.


Hand carved letters for Jack. I just love them! He had to place the letters a little higher on the block because of the letter J and the letter K. I still LOVE them.



3 comments:

Kristin Rose said...

Way cute stuff! I love the little booties. Can't wait to see you next week. Still feeling good.

Julia Kelly said...

CUTE! I couldn't picture it when you were telling me on the phone...way cuter then I imagined! :) Those booties are totally cute as well!!

Mark & Shalon said...

i love those blocks!! so cute.