Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mason Scott Rose has arrived Grandbaby #12

Mason Scott Rose has arrived as of 12:21am March 11, 2010. Kristin's water broke on Wednesday morning and she was in labor all day but got stuck at 9 cm. after over 20 hours of labor they decided to do a c-section and get him out. He weighed in at 7 pounds 13 ounces and is 19 3/4 inches long. Perfect in every way! They say he has dark curly hair but we have not seen any pictures yet. I have to start packing because I fly out Thursday at 2:00 to help them with the new little guy. I will be gone until the 29th of March so wish me luck. I don't know much about c-section recoveries!! I will try and post pictures when I get in Minn.

3 comments:

Alexis said...

Wow! 20 hours! I hope that she recovers quickly... I don't know anything about c-sections, just that they take longer to heal. Have a safe flight and we can't wait to see pictures! Give them hugs from all of us!

Aubree and Cody Luke said...

If you have any question I had a c-section with Caddison. Tell her it will get better but the first week is so painful to cough, laugh or move. Try not to have her move to fast from laying down to getting up while sleeping and having to nurse. I am so excited for to see picture!

Marga said...

Congratulations on new baby! 20 hours and C-section???? Poor Kristen, she must be in a lot of pain. Can't wait to see the pictures! Have a good trip!