Sunday, November 11, 2007

Back in California

We made it back to California last night and we returned to a rainy night!! We had such a great time in Kentucky and West Virginia. I love spoiling the kids and grandkids! The leaves and scenery were amazing and we are so glad that we didn't miss the prettiest time of year! We lucked out with no snow the whole time we were gone so that made me happy. We did loose the electricity in Morgantown for a while but that meant we had to eat out again (Oh Darn!) I miss the little hugs and kisses and little faces waking me up in the morning!! It is so QUIET at the house and still so green. I leave for Utah on Wednesday so off I go again to spoil Kandis and Nic and see the rest of my family.

2 comments:

Julia Kelly said...

It was so fun having you here! We miss you guys tons already! Hope that a trip to Cali works out this summer.

Alexis said...

It was a blast, so when are you coming out again!?! We enjoyed you guys here and being able to have some time with you. We look forward to seeing you again, hopefully soon. Have fun in Utah!