Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year 2008

New Years eve was a normal day for us. We took Rusty for a walk to see the horses and then went around looking at projectors for the movie room and furniture for the movie room. That is how we ended up at Costco and buying steaks and lobster for dinner!!! Yum Yum. I can't believe it is 2008 already. So much has happened in 2007. We now have 6 wonderful kids married to 6 wonderful spouses and have 6 wonderful grandkids and number 7 on the way!! What more can a person ask for??? I guess I could ask for them to all live in the same state!! You all live so far away now and we will have to make some arrangements far in advance to see all of you this next year. We have so much to be grateful for and all of our kids are on the top of the list. I hope you find a lot of new adventures this coming year and hopefully it will be full of good things!! Love to all!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loraya was excited to see the pictures of her old horse friend and Rusty boy. My mouth is still watering from the picture of the steak and Lobster.

Jacob

Stacie said...

Yum, Yum! I'm jealous. I got to spend the evening traveling, but now I'm happy to be here.

Julia Kelly said...

we miss going on walks to see the horses. That looks like a new one? I don't think I've seen that horse before.

Linda Kelly said...

This black horse is the one at the very end of the street that had the foal last year. It rarely is at the fence but this day she was at the fence!