Monday, January 28, 2008

Life is ALWAYS changing!

Sunday I was released from my job as Relief Society President. I guess I should be happy but I am kind of sad. I was not expecting this at all and maybe that is why I am having a hard time with it. It is hard to turn off the caring and concern for the sisters in your ward over night!! I will miss the associations I have had with all the good people that I had an opportunity to work with but I will not miss all the meetings I had to attend!! I don't know what life will throw my way but only time will tell. I am a free woman for awhile so I should take advantage of it and go somewhere and visit someone!! I feel a trip coming on!!

3 comments:

Julia Kelly said...

me, me! choose us! :) there was a ding from sac to pitt too....

Kristin Rose said...

I think if anyone deserves a visit it would be the only kid you have not visited yet....Oh yeah, that would be me!!

Alexis said...

Ok, I put a vote in for Kandis at the end of February, cuz then you could see 2 of your kids at once! Double Bonus!! But I wouldn't come to Kentucky till it warms up, there is nothing to do here, but if you want a good firework show come in April!
But Good luck with whatever the Lord throws your way, you always do amazing at everything you do, just hope that it isn't nursery. It will make you miss all your grandkids too much :-) or make you not want to see them.