Thursday, April 17, 2008

I'm Back

Well, I had a fun filled week in Kentucky with Josh and Alexis and the grandkids. The weather was very strange but ended up being really nice the day I left to go home!! I returned home to 80 degree weather so I can't complain. First let me say a big thank you to all of you who sent me those wonderful birthday cards via email and regular mail. I loved every one of them and got a big laugh out of them all. Steve you out did yourself for sure this year with your very strange card. I will have to think long and hard to out do you for next year.

I am adjusting to the time change and found it hard to sleep past 5 this morning!! I just laid in bed awake and wondered what time it was!! I watched American Idol last night so was tired after that show and went to sleep! (Go David Cook!) I think David Cook looks and acts like Thomas!! Anyone else feel the way I do??? David Cook Rocks!!

Big Thanks to Josh and Alexis for letting me come and see the Thunder over Louisville! It was amazing and we all need to see it together next year! I don't have much more pictures to post that Alexis hasn't already shown you! I will take a picture of my "Boobie" prize I won at Bunco with Alexis neighbors! What a hoot!!

Dad did bring in more dead animals while I was gone. We now have 3 ducks in the office with the turkey and I am so upset about it. How tacky is that??? Enough already with the taxidermy in my house. I am going to have to move them out with the Elk in the garage while he takes a hunting trip next time!!

0 comments: