Monday, July 14, 2008

It REALLY Works!

Don't laugh but this little thing really works. You may be asking yourself what the heck is this thing??? Well, I saw this advertised on TV a little while ago and thought hmmmm I might be able to use that little thing and then while in WalMart I saw them by the checkout counter ( I know you should never impulse buy) but I thought I would give it a go!! This may be an old lady thing but I get dry hard heels on my feet and this little foot grater really works great on them! I now have smooth heels and love it. I think my feet get really dried out from the pool and so this is really making a difference!!
This is the part that you rub on your heels and I know it looks like it would hurt but it doesn't. I should be on the infomercial for these things!! No more scratchy feet (Yeah!) Go Ped Egg!! Thanks Jan for talking me into getting one.

Jan and Dan were visiting us this weekend and we just loved having them come and relax at our home. They are so much fun and can't wait to see them again. Maybe we will make another trip to the Oregon side and see you soon!!

6 comments:

Nic & Kandis said...

ha ha...that totally was an infomercial! but hey if it works then great! everybody loves smooth feet :)

Tiffany A. said...

I'm glad to know it works! I've always wondered about that thing, I've seen the infomercials. I have lovely dry and cracking heals that I inherited from my mom who inherited it from her mom. Maybe I'll have to pick one up.

Mark & Shalon said...

those things sell like crazy at bed bath and beyond!!!

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Ha....I saw one of those things at Target and was totally making fun of it, but hey whatever works, right?

Jacob

Anonymous said...

OH MY HECK - I laughed my butt off when I saw the PedEgg as your picture on the blog! But I am SOLD on this crazy little thing. My feet have NEVER been so soft and smooth. I think we should sign up for an infomercial, Linda. I'm thinking of buying these for my girlfriends for their birthdays! No KIDDING!!! Aunty Jan

Tiffani said...

Thanks for you testimonial. Andrew's feet are as soft as a babies b and mine are rough, I a, seriously going to try it out!