Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Part 2

The small feather tree on the dining room table has cute little things around it this year. White little things with antique ornaments on the tree. Very cute!

The three trees in the living room where Mike and Christy have been putting presents. They are just white lights with disco balls and glass ornaments that sparkle in the night. Very romantic (can christmas be romantic)?

The big white feather tree with my Bellsnickels around the base. Fits perfect by the entry way for everyone to see. Decorated with antique ornaments also.

The wonderful nativity set that my mother made for herself but I was fortunate to inherit when she passed it on to me. I have it in the living room on the table in front of the couch. Very simple and beautiful. I have an exact small set that I didn't put out this year since I put out the big one.


This was sent to me by my sister Jan one year. I just love it! I have the perfect skinny wall to hang it on so it comes out every year and gets hung on that perfect wall.



1 comments:

Matt said...

That nativity is still one of my favorites. No other nativity set seems to stack up in my opinion...too many memories. Love the little trees.