Thursday, November 19, 2009

Guess what Sid saw on his walk this morning??


A silver Toyota corolla face first in the creek past the second bridge!! The same place that a person died when they did the same thing many years ago. No one died this time but still crazy to see a car in the creek. I was walking down so I could take a picture and the fire truck and several placer county sheriff's came down to check things out. They found a purse in the car which had identification in it and said it was from a girl on our street. We did not recognize the car as one that we see coming down our street so she was probably a passenger in the car. Crazy huh?? They would have to be going pretty fast to run through the barriers and end up in the creek. My battery in my camera went dead on me so I only got this one picture. I just saw the tow truck go by with the car in tow so I can't take any more pictures now.

3 comments:

Julia Kelly said...

scarey! Glad everyone was ok.

Kristin Rose said...

Wow I can't believe the same thing happened again in the same place to another car. How fast are people whipping around the corner?

Kristin Rose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.