Thursday, November 5, 2009

Random shots

Ava got some new boots and was playing around. She was trying to do a head stand or something. Maybe she was trying to look at her new shoes upside down!

Ava likes to dump the balls out of her bag and kick them around the house. Betty loves to help her mess things up too!

Ava in her Halloween costume. She is a little Mexican girl! Barefoot and all! She would not let go of her little ponies for me to take her picture so that is why she is holding them.



Betty wanted her picture taken too! She poses for me. She is still cute and little and has lots of energy. She gets mixed up as to what toys are hers and what toys are Ava's. She kept me company when I was sick by lying on my bed with me. She really is a sweet dog.


Betty helping Ava make a mess of the balls in the house. She loves to chase these and bite on them.




0 comments: