Thursday, November 5, 2009

All Better

Just a quick note to let everyone know that I am all better now!! It was not fun getting sick and especially when it came back after I thought I was better. I worked at the temple on Tuesday and it was so nice being in the temple again. I missed all my temple friends and the wonderful new temple presidency that just arrived. Life is pretty much back to normal for now and luckily no one else in the house got what I had!! Thanks to all who called and wished me well and thanks to all who brought over Chicken Soup! (Judy, you know who you are!) it was wonderful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're all better. So did you ever get tested to see if it was H1N1? We let Loraya get the vaccine at school since they were giving it out. We've been pretty lucky so far this year..no flu's or really bad colds to date. (fingers crossed/knock on wood/and all the other stuff)

Jacob

Linda Kelly said...

The doctor said I had all the symptoms of H1N1 and to stay home for a week. He didn't want me coming into the office when I was so sick. I didn't get an official swab and test but they said my symptoms were classic. Glad to here Loraya got the vaccine. She is exposed a lot at school to other kids and germs.

Alexis said...

I'm gald you're feeling better, i'm taking my round of it. I'm on 1 week, I hope I get over this soon.