Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Loraya's special day today!

Loraya on her blessing day!! What a cutie and so smiley. The dress was bigger than she was and she was just beautiful.

Always smiling and laughing. A very roly poly baby!
The serious side of this little girl. Julia always dressed her so cute and notice the accessories on her wrist. I just want to squeeze those sweet cheeks.

So so so cute! Happy birthday Loraya. This is the way I remember you! Now you are all grown up and so big! 6 years old today!


3 comments:

Julia Kelly said...

It seems like just yesterday that she was that small! I'm feeling emotional today thinking back on her birth and how fast these 6 years have gone. Thanks for posting these! I don't think I have seen these pictures before.

Love you!

Kristin Rose said...

That was fun Mom to see Loraya as a baby. So cute and sweet just like she still is today as a big girl!

Anonymous said...

Loraya is such a cutie pie. I see alot of Macey in some of these pics. Very cute. Thanks for posting.

Jacob