Thursday, April 15, 2010

Things that make me SMILE!

If you want to get some attention at church wear these shoes!! I wore them on Sunday and you would have thought some people have never seen amazing shoes like these! These make me smile. I got them in Minnesota when I was visiting Kristin and we wore them for our photo shoot with myself, Kristin and Kandis. We all wore HOT shoes and had fun. If you want to see the pictures you can go onto Johnsharpephotography.com and click on clients and then on Rose family and see the unedited pictures of our group shots. Those pictures make me smile.

This closet makes me smile. I got new little boxes to put my socks in and they are so fun to look at. I got them at Home goods for small change and together with my shoes they make me smile!

Sorry this birthday card is sideways but I just had to share it with everyone. Sid gave it to me this morning and I still can't stop laughing. The dog on the front looks like our lab Zip! Read on for the funny part.


The funny part is that Betty always sticks her head around the shower to see me in the shower and just stares at me! Weird I know! Zip is a POINTING lab so what Sid wrote on the card was hilarious
Thanks for all the birthday love coming my way. The flowers were beautiful from Jacob and Julia and thanks for all the phone calls. That makes me SMILE!!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha, great card Dad. Love ya lots Mom, have a great birthday.

Oh, and I love the blog "redecorating" Alexis.

Jacob

Nic & Kandis said...

love the card! happy birthday mamasita, love you!

Julia Kelly said...

that's too funny! haha.
I need some shoes like that! It's been a while since I've bought some 'HoT' shoes.

Glad you had a good birthday.

Jay and Gwen Sessions said...

Instead of you ladies comparing husbands, you ought to see who has the most shoes. Gwen used to work in a shoe store, so she LOVES shoes too. I have been wearing my same old pair for about a year now....time for a retread...not just for my shoes.

Mark & Shalon said...

happy late birthday. love that card. and i LOVE those shoes!!

Alexis said...

I'm with Julia, It has been a LONG time since I have bought hot shoes. You always do look great. Hope you had a great birthday.

Jay and Gwen Sessions said...

Linda you crack me up! Jay thinks I have a lot of shoes, but none of them are as hot as yours. You are such a fun person with lots of positive energy.... and I just love that about you! You have a great personality! You will never grow old....it's always fun to see you....you make me laugh a lot! Keep buying those shoes...you go girl! Love ya, Gwen