Friday, December 31, 2010

It's COLD outside

Well, it is New Years Eve and it is freezing outside. For the past 2 nights it has dipped below 30 degrees and it is really cold in the morning when I walk with Gayle. Don't I live in California??? It is the end of the year and so much to be grateful for. What a great 2011 to look forward to. We have six wonderful kids married to six great spouses and together they have given us 13 grand kids so far and number 14 will be here the first part of February! What more could a person ask for?? Sid is making changes to his dental office with going digital and he still finds more than enough days to hunt, hunt, hunt and did I mention he likes to hunt??? How much pheasant can one person eat?? Zip has turned into a wonderful companion for him and gives him lots of exercise on Friday and Saturday mornings. I will be starting a monthly craft group to get my creative juices flowing again and I plan on loosing much needed weight to look good for Cancun in May 2011. So grateful for wonderful friends and family. May we all have a healthy and prosperous new year!

3 comments:

Nic & Kandis said...

I wish I could be a part of your craft group...good for you for starting that up! I know you will have so much fun. And so terribly jealous that you get to go to Aventura!!! You will enjoy yourself there no matter how skinny (or not so skinny) you are ;)

Alexis said...

You should have been here for new years eve, our weather toped out at 68, too bad it only lasted a day and we are back to the low 40s. But that day was great, we got the lights off the house that day. I'm there on losing some lbs. I need to find a cute swimsuit cover up, any suggestions on where to find one? I'm also excited to see all your crafts, I love to craft too, you should send your ideas out and we can all do it.

Julia Kelly said...

losing weight is no fun..but i do like the feeling of eating healthy and nothing beats the feeling of stepping on the scale and seeing a smaller number!! I'm contining my weight loss this year. Are you joining weight watchers??

Fun for Aventure!! Jacob and I would sure love to join you!! When are you going?

Yes, I agree with Alexis...post what you craft on the blog!! I would love to join your craft group as well!!

Miss and love you!!