Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Easter shoes



On Saturday I went to Macy's to buy some shoes for a new dress that I have. I had Christy and Mike with me because I had a special coupon for my extra 20% off and you all know that I never buy anything from Macy's without my coupons!! Well, they didn't have my shoes that I wanted so I was very sad. We walked the mall looking for a pair of yellow shoes, since that is the color that Kandis told me to wear with this dress. We checked all the other stores but could not find the perfect shoe. I went home and looked on-line at zappos and found the exact shoes that I was looking for. They are yellow with grey and a black heel!! Very hip!! Anyway I thought I would show you all how cool they are!! I also got a necklace to go with the dress to tie in the yellow. I am ready for Easter now and leading the ward choir. I just hope I don't fall over in these shoes!! I tend to move around a lot when I am conducting the choir. Happy Easter to you all and I hope you get a pair of new shoes to wear!!

6 comments:

Nic & Kandis said...

Those shoes go perfect mom! Good choice!

Kristin Rose said...

I think you are hipper than me! I think you are even turning into a better dresser than me!!

Alexis said...

Hot Momma! You better get a picture of you in the outfit. I wish that our weather would be warm enough to wear something like that, It's still just cold here. I'm ready for spring, I think Easter is coming too soon.

Stacie said...

Oh my gosh! I absolutely LOVE it, that is the perfect dress and shoes AND necklace. You've gotta be the HOTTEST, TRENDIEST grandma out there. Can I even call you a grandma in that outfit? Ha Cha Cha!

Mark & Shalon said...

i lOVE that outfit. you always dress so dang cute.

Julia Kelly said...

i want those shoes!! So cute! I was just thinking yesterday that I need a pair of yellow canary heels. Ok, i think that qualifies was a want not a need...you know what i mean. :) ANYWAYS...ditto everyone elses comments!