Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

So here I am in my easter shoes. Don't you think they go great with this dress??? Glama for sure!!! All my friends loved the outfit. I led the choir and didn't fall over in my heels so all is good.!!

These eggs are naturally this color and are beautiful. I didn't have to take the time to die them. Just cooked them for the deviled eggs!! Rumor has it that this is what Martha Stewart used to develop her wall colors for her paint line!! Who knew???
Just a little picture of the table setting for the Easter feast. Quite festive if I say so myself. I used my china that I registered for when I got married in 1975. It still looks good!!
This is the group we had for Easter dinner. Mackean in the front next to grandpa Kelly then dad and then Nancy and Steve. I am taking the picture so I am not in the shot!! Food was great and we ended with strawberry shortcake since grandpa does not like anything chocolate. Grandpa Kelly brought down 2 loafs of home made bread and it was soooooooo good!!

6 comments:

Nic & Kandis said...

lookin' hot mom! and the dinner table looked very nice...miss you!

Kristin Rose said...

Mom you look too good to be a grandma! Have fun with Steve and Nancy while they are in town. Give them a hug and hello from Thomas and I!

Julia Kelly said...

so cute...you win for looking the hotest on easter!!

Alexis said...

You looked great mom! And dinner looked good, and I am sure Grandpa's bread made it the best. Lots of fun!

Stacie said...

I like that ,"glama", this just might stick. You looked oh so hot!!! Glad you guys had a good easter.

Tiffani said...

You are seriously HOT! I bet you make all of the ladies in your ward jealous...keep looking so cute and fresh.