Thursday, January 22, 2009

Off to Utah

Well, today I leave for Utah to attend my wonderful sister's (Val) daughters mission farewell. We are excited for Lauren to serve a mission and are so glad she is happy to serve the Lord. She will be going to Charlotte North Carolina. I will be staying with Kandis and Nic and be able to see Alexis and Bryson because they are still in town from Alexis's grandmothers funeral. Laurie got tickets to the Draper Temple open house on Friday so that will be a fun thing to do with their family. My father and Marge will be in town for the farewell so I will get to see them too!! Anyway I will post pictures when I return and then the next time I will be going to Utah will be Feb 5th to help Kandis with her new baby Nixon!! Can't wait for that trip!! I hope I can stay warm in Utah!!

3 comments:

Grandmagretzky said...

Nixon????? Oh my...I hope that baby will be able to stand up for himself! And I'm jealous that you get to go to the farewell. Please post lots of pictures!

Kristin Rose said...

Have fun in Utah and say Hi to everyone for me!

Jay and Gwen Sessions said...

Sounds like the farewell was fantastic. What a talented girl. Having been in the Peace Corps and on a mission, I think she made the right decision. What a GR-8 family.