Sunday, January 4, 2009

Whatever you do, don't spoil my hunting dog!

I know you are wondering what you are looking at!! Yes, that is Rusty on the couch trying to get me to cuddle with him!! Sid says I am spoiling his hunting dog. I just miss Pepper and feel sorry for Rusty all alone outside in the cold. I know he should not be on the couch but he wormed his way up on the couch and Christy caught it on the camera.

He knows who loves him!! He was mad at Sid for not taking him goose hunting that day and was very cuddly with me to make Sid jealous! (he got off the couch just after this was taken! I Promise)

4 comments:

Alexis said...

My first thought was "why is Rusty on the couch... why is Rusty even in the house?" I'm sure he gets lonely by himself tho.

Grandmagretzky said...

Well..you and my Dan are kindred spirits. I hate our stupid smelly, shedding dogs and he would gladly let them sleep with us. He has blankets that I make them lay on when they are in the house. Farm dogs in the house...ugh! Who knows what they've been stepping in? At least Rusty is probably a lot cleaner than Chewie and Nikki.

Julia Kelly said...

I knew Rusty would work his way in the house eventually...but I never thought he would make his way on the couch! :)

Jay and Gwen Sessions said...

Oh boy, as if your house doesn't have enough animals hanging around....now it has gone to the DOGS. How do you say Linda, Move over...you are being replaced with a bow wow. Sounds like you are having a dog-gone good time.....or maybe that is what you would like to say-dog gone.