Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Quick Trip

This is supposed to be a video of Wayne and Jessie playing gestures with the family but it came out as a picture. I will try again and put it up as a video so you can see how much fun we were having at Wayne and Laurie's house.

I just had to put a picture of cute Kandis being 38 weeks pregnant. She is ALL baby and nothing else. Can't wait to hold this little guy in my arms in a couple of weeks.

Bryson loves this little rocking horse. If you squeeze his ear his tail moves and he makes noises like he is running!! the head also moves around and it is really quite cute.


This is the only picture I have on my camera of Laurie, Jessie, Alexis and Bryson. They were eating a cookie so it is a little strange!! Sorry about that. It was so good to see Jessie doing well and improving each day. He is a real trooper! We had a wonderful time touring the Draper Temple and seeing what a beautiful temple it is. Also Lauren did a fantastic job on her talk for her farewell even though Pres. Ukdorf was there!! Val has about 7 -10 general authorities in her ward!! It was a great trip and we had lots of snow the day before I came home. Kandis and Nics new place is really cute and I am so glad they let me stay with them while I was there. Can't wait to return and help with the Nixon!!



2 comments:

Julia Kelly said...

Talk about pressure to give a good talk!! I would be so intimidated!
Kandis is adorable and really is all baby. Only 2 more weeks until a new sweet baby to love and hold, how fun!

Glad you had a good trip.

Grandmagretzky said...

I'm so glad that you went, so I could see some fun pictures of Jessie and all. Kandis is so cute. I hope everything goes well with her delivery. You'll be back there soon!