Monday, May 26, 2008

Random shots

This was my favorite appetizer at the Mexican place. A split avocado with fresh shrimp on a bed of lettuce with a tortilla chip base. So good we had to go back another night and order them again!

Can you believe that Sid got a manicure and a pedicure. We had to take a picture just to prove it!! His toes have never looked better and I pity the poor lady who had to work on them!! His hands are beautiful with a clear coat of polish that he still has on today!! Can't wait to show the girls at the office.
Had to have the smell the flower shot. Kandis did that in Hawaii when she was a little girl!!

Night shot on the balcony looking down from the place where we ate. It is even beautiful at night!!

3 comments:

Nic & Kandis said...

YES! I loved the avocado and shrimp! I am going to have to try to immitate at home and impress some guests :)

Julia Kelly said...

sooo...when are we going?? :)
sign me up for next year.

amber said...

hey, Linda... You told me to leave a comment,so here you go. It was great to see and catch up at the baby shower. You can check us out at www.thebeckfamilyblog.blogspot.com. Bye