Monday, May 26, 2008

Tulum

This picture shows everything including the iguana to the left of us!! We didn't even know it was in the picture. It was a beautiful day and the ruins were spectacular. This was the 3rd time Sid and I have been there but we still loved the tour and learning more about the Mayan culture. Our tour guide was great! If I was a Mayan this would be were I would want to live.

Heading down to the beach to cool off! The waves were big and the water temp was perfect. It was a blast to body surf.
This was the 3 of us in the waves. I did have a pummeling from the wave and lost my suit bottom only to be beaten down by the next wave. I quickly recovered and pulled up my bottoms and escaped sure death by drowning!! I coughed up a lot of sea water but recovered!

2 comments:

Nic & Kandis said...

That is so funny how we got the iguana in there...how perfect! Those things are every and just blend right in!

Alexis said...

Amazing pictures! We wish that we could have been there! I guess now we have the chance to!