Monday, May 5, 2008

Weekend in LA

It is always fun to see so many palm trees in one place. These are just outside the convention center and I saw them every day we walked to classes. The weather was great and it was a nice walk from our hotel. Sid attended a lot of classes on peridontal desease and I took classes in getting your practice organized and productive. Sid doesn't like to change things much so anything I learned he immediately says it won't work in my office!!!

We stayed at the Sherton Hotel and it was across from the California Adventure side of Disneyland. At night we could see the lights and the fireworks. We were on the 9th floor.
This is the view from our balcony. We watched the people swim in their pool and I had a chance to swim in our pool a couple of times while Sid was in class. (Hard life I know!)

3 comments:

Stacie said...

Gotta love LA!!! I love Disneyland and California Adventure. I don't know what it is that alway makes it feel so magical. Sounds like you guys had a great time!!!

Alexis said...

awh, vacations.. those are always nice to take. I think just staying at a hotel makes it seem like a vacation. As for the change in the office... there will be a lot of that once Josh starts working there.

Nic & Kandis said...

i love the picture looking up at the palm trees...it looks professional! you must be getting used to your new camera.