Thursday, August 21, 2008

Update

I just thought this was a cool picture of Ava holding Mikes finger. She is so strong for a little baby and moves her head around all by herself.
Just another shot of Ava getting ready to go out!! Now that we have a baby in the house I will have plenty of pictures to blog. I hope you all don't get sick of looking at her.
You know how there is a delay in the camera when you are taking pictures??? Well, we were taking pictures of Ava and we got this really funny shot. Brayden thought it was so funny that her tongue was sticking out so I asked him to do the same thing and that is what he is doing in the next picture. I couldn't stop him from laughing so hard while we were doing this!!
Here is Brayden imitating Ava!! (I told you I would put in on my blog Brayden!)
Sid is gone to Utah on an Antelope hunt this week and we have Kandis and Nic visiting this week with us. We are having fun shopping and eating and of course just watching the Olympics. I sure wish they were on earlier so I could get to bed earlier!! The kids went up to four falls yesterday and I got to babysit Ava. She was perfect!! We ate ribs for dinner and of course we had Loomis Chinese a few days ago!! (yes Alexis, we had the sweet and sour shrimp in your honor!) Sid called and said he got his antelope and will be home on Saturday. His hunting buddy Russ got one on Tuesday so they are both happy campers. Sid promised me that he will not be mounting this one so no worries for my family room walls! I am still holding out for the Buffalo!

5 comments:

amber said...

Ava is beautiful. She looks tiny with Mike, but big in her carseat. She is darling.

Mark & Shalon said...

ava is getting cuter and cuter!

Alexis said...

I love the pictures, I am still bummed that we didn't get to see her, Megan always says that she wants to go back to Grandma's to hold Ava.
And I can just taste that yummy shrimp, mmmmmm! I hope that they move to Kentucky, but of course keep one there so that we still have it when we move back!

Marga said...

That really is a lovely picture. Little Ava looks cuter by the second :)

Julia Kelly said...

Today we went to the store and bought rainbow sherbet. Loraya then asks if this is the 'pretty ice cream that Grandma Kelly likes to eat at her house?'

I miss being able to eat rainbow sherbet at your house and so does Loraya. :) Can't wait to see you in November. Hopefully the weather isn't terrible.

Oh. And i'm sure you're LOVING having Ava to snuggle with anytime you like.