Sunday, August 31, 2008

Super Fun Pot Luck

OK, so you are wondering how in the world did we get a picture with Shelby and his dog Bently at the Burgess home! Well, we were having a fine pot luck get together at the Burgess's home and we see a guy at the front door and it was Shelby and Christina with their twins. We were thrilled to see them and get to see their cute babies. They are in California for a few weeks and so they saw my pimped out ride and thought it was my car and decided to come over. So great to see them!
Here is Dad with one of the twins Brady after he woke up from a nap. He is a little startled with all of the attention!
Here are the twins, Olivia and Brady before he woke up. They are as different as night and day and soooooo cute and cuddly.

Jay, Jon and Sid enjoying the meal. It was really good Bar-b-que and fixins. Debbie and Jon have a beautiful new back yard that they finished for Katie's reception and it was such a great night to eat on the deck.
Here are the lovely ladies at the other end of the table!! We had such a wonderful time talking and I don't think I have laughed so hard in a long time. My face hurt from laughing so much! We decided to do this once a month so next month it is my turn on the 28th. We will do a mystery meat dinner for them all and let them guess what they are eating!!! Should be lots of fun.

5 comments:

Alexis said...

That sounds like fun... you get to go through the freezer in the garage and pick out some fun fixins! And Shelby's twins are so cute.

Kristin Rose said...

It is so great to see that after all these years you still have the same great friends around to have fun with. I hope that someday I can have some great long lasting friendships like you and dad have created.

Julia H. Doolittle said...

Just one thing missing...me and my guy!

Love you and miss you all!

Linda Kelly said...

Julie is right!! You were greatly missed. We even talked about how much we miss you guys!! Next pot luck is the last Sunday in September at my house. You are invited to be there!!

Maureen said...

I know those ladies! Linda where have you been? I never see you! VT's might need to check up on you to make sure your still a kickin. ;) Don't ya just love fall? Love it, Love it.