Sunday, September 21, 2008

Time Out for Women

A couple of Saturdays ago I had a chance to attend Time Out for Women (a mini version of Women's conference at the Y). It was downtown at the convention center and I went with Gayle Wheeler (1st in the picture) and Cindy Clement (2nd in the picture) The other women in the picture are Cindy's relatives that carpooled with us. It was really great to hear such wonderful speakers and music. On Friday evening we were treated to a concert and speaker and then on Saturday we heard Kenneth Cope sing and talk and enjoyed many more wonderful speakers and authors.

I am so glad I have good friends to attend these wonderful things with. I truly enjoyed the music and the spoken word. If you have a time out for women that comes to your area, please go and enjoy! You even get a free tote bag!!

0 comments: