Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fiesta Time at the Sessions!!

This picture has nothing to do with the dinner at the Sessions but I wanted you to see what I get to see every morning!! Cute smiles and giggles!! I put these pictures on this blog and they are in the opposite order that I hoped for! I am still trying to figure all these things out. Anyway, continue on for the feasting fun.

Like I said these are not in order of the day!! After we ate and had some fun putting a video together for the Doolittles, Jay wanted to show us his Halloween costume for this year. I about died when I saw him in his whoopi cushion suit. How funny is this??? And he has some other whoopie cushions that he is holding and a book about the art of the fart. (I think Nic could use that book).

I was asked to bring the desserts for the evening and so I made a stop at divine desserts in Loomis (the cute yellow house) and picked out some yummy desserts for the dinner. They were all as good as they look. Wish Julie was around to figure out how to make some of these things.

Here is the beautiful table that Gwen set for all of us. She really out did herself with her fantastic chicken enchiladas, re fried beans, and spanish rice. Debbie brought a wonderful salad and I had desserts. The entertainment was all Jays doing!!! We really had a GREAT time and I don't think I have laughed so hard in ages~! Thanks Gwen and Jay. We are going to take a couple of months off and start back up in January with the group dinners again. Until then we can only dream of the great dinners to come our way.



3 comments:

Jay and Gwen Sessions said...

Linda is so good to chronical our gatherings and even embellish them. We are still laughing about the great time we had together. It makes us appreciate old (long lasting) friends.

Alexis said...

That is a hilarious costume! So what is Gwen? Those desserts look SOOOO good!!!

Jay and Gwen Sessions said...

To answer Alexis' question, I should be "a can of beans" or a box of "Gas-X" but I'm much to shy to dress up..... I leave that to my socially over-excited husband!