Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My Halloween Mantel


I thought I would show you what my mantel looks like for Halloween and the Fall Season. When I was in Utah I bought this really cool pumpkin and the letters BOO that you can see. The wreaths are hanging on some metal holders that I also bought in Utah but the wreaths were bought here with Christy helping me pick them out. I like the simple look of it and can live with it until Christmas decorations are put up. I am hosting our Tuesday night temple shift party on Saturday and will be feeding dinner to about 40 people. That will be fun! The weather is supposed to be great (around 80 degrees) so that will help with putting some of the guests out under the back covered patio area. I have the decorations that you are used to seeing around the house like black feather trees with little skeletons hanging on them and other fun things. I looks quite festive!

1 comments:

Nic & Kandis said...

Looks good mom! I love my pumpkin on my mantle too :)