Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Utah trip in 3 parts

Kandis and Nic wanted to take pictures at Sundance to show off the beautiful leaves and fall color. We were thinking of going up on Saturday between conference but had some time on Friday after meeting with the loan officer to run up and take pictures. These are just a few of the shots I took. The sun was starting to set and the weather was beautiful. So glad we went on Friday because a storm came through that night and it rained all night and all day Saturday. Even snowed. (pictures to follow)
I had to show that I was really there too!!

One of my favorites showing off the color. I know Jacob and Julia and Josh and Alexis are saying that is nothing compared to where they live!! It was still very pretty.

I decided to take a quick trip to Utah to see Kandis and Nic and help them with their house hunt. It was beautiful weather while I was there and I was so excited to see Jessie (my nephew) who is now awake and talking!! General Conference weekend was raining but the talks and music of general conference were wonderful to hear. I still think they should give more air time to the base section of the mo tab!! (you go Wayne) Anyway here are some pictures of the trip starting with Kandis and Nic at Sundance.

3 comments:

Alexis said...

Unfortunately our leaves here are just starting to change color, so it is starting to look nice. But I agree with you, I think that Jacob & Julia's area is gorgeous (from picts) with all the trees that they have.

Julia Kelly said...

Our scenery here just breathe taking! Wish you could come out now and see just how beautiful it is! It was great talking to you yesterday, made me miss you lot.

What great pictures! Is Kandis sure she's pregnant yet?? She isn't even showing! Lucky girl. Miss you guys.

Kristin Rose said...

Nice pictures!