Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Horse Ride

This picture is at our Lodge. They had fun things around to take pictures of.

another part of the lodge.

We did a 1/2 day ride on horses into the Capital Reef State Park. It was amazing to see this park on horseback. I had the white horse and Sid had the brown horse in the middle. My hose always wanted to eat and stop. I had to pull on the reins all morning. The weather held off until the last 5 minutes


Here is Sid in his "riding" clothes (hee hee) His wranglers and cowboy shirt!! I was so embarrassed to be seen with him in this stuff! He does look cute though don't you think??? Don't forget the binoculars around his neck. He won't ever leave those at home!!



1 comments:

Kristin Rose said...

Dad looks great in his cowboy attire. I just wish he had his cowboy hat to go with it.