Saturday, June 6, 2009

A couple of trips


OK, these are totally backwards from when we traveled but here goes anyway. The first pictures are of our trip to Anaheim for the dental convention. It was beautiful weather and just fun to be able to sit by the pool and relax all day while Sid went and learned a bunch about dentistry!! I did go to some classes with him and found them to be very interesting but for the most part I just lazed around all day and just had fun. At night we would walk to Disney Walk and find a good place to eat. We saw the movie Star Trek on the IMAX theater and that was really great. I had the honor of sitting next to a true start trek fan and he was obsessed with every bit of the movie. He made sounds of delightment (I just made up that word!) through the whole thing!! It was fun! This tree is by the convention center and across from Disneyland. It is HUGE!! Sid had to climb up it to give you the perspective of the size of this thing. Seriously HUGE!

We went to Utah to bless Nixon and these are some shots that are on my camera of Nixon. Sid has some really good ones that he needs to load on the computer so I can blog them for you. Enjoy!

I thought this was a funny look on Nixons face with grandpa!! He looks surprised for some reason.



We went to lunch at the Riverwoods and this was a picture of Nixon and I outside enjoying the sunshine. He is such a chunk!




4 comments:

Kristin Rose said...

I love that tree! Way cool!

Kristin Rose said...

Oh and I like your hair short and blond again. I think it makes you look even younger. Definitely not like a grandma!

Jay and Gwen Sessions said...

Is that a natural curl on Nixon? Kind of like Sid's natural curl. Cutie....obviously inherited ALL Sid's good looks because Linda still has hers.

Nic & Kandis said...

Nixon has already grown out of those overalls...so sad!