Saturday, June 6, 2009

Working Hard in the Yard

The last couple of weeks we have been working really hard in the yard to plant the beautiful flowers that give me so much joy to look at out our windows. I just love driving up to my home and seeing all the wonderful color!! Mark and Judy McKinney are quite the experts in helping me with picking out the flowers and they even came and worked really hard with me to plant all the flats of flowers. Mark adjusted the sprinklers and checks them when he drives by and taught me how to kill all the snails and bugs that attack my plants. Mark and Judy are wonderful~!!

I think this is kind of patriotic!! They should be really big by the 4th of July.


Don't you just want to walk up this path and read a book if I just had a chair to sit on! I think I should be on the cover of Sunset Magazine! thanks Mark and Judy.


7 comments:

Julia Kelly said...

Your yard is just AMAZING!!! All the flowers and colors are just beautiful! Can't wait to see it in person and take pictures of the kids in the flowers!

Mark & Shalon said...

the yard looks GREAT!!

Kristin Rose said...

They look beautiful Mom! Can't wait to see them in person and see you and Dad!! Thomas and I are so excited to come and visit.

Alexis said...

Wow, it looks amazing! We need a lot more color in our yard. If only our plants could look as amazing! Great job!

Tiffany A. said...

It looks soooo good!! I could only wish our yard could look half that good!! LOVE it!

Jay and Gwen Sessions said...

If you want to see weeds....see our blog. This is what your big yard could look like...when you get our age. Gwen has Jesus coming today..or maybe his name Carlos....we could not afford Jesus. Either way we need a miricle worker. See you on the 4th. We'll bring the almonds.

Grandmagretzky said...

Mom would be so proud, Linda-lou. Landscaping looks fab, sis-tah!