Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Lodge

We stayed at this amazing place for our 34th anniversary. It even had buffalo in the front pasture to gaze out each morning and evening during breakfast. I still want one on my wall!

This is our private little patio out our room. The view was beautiful with the stream and red rock formations.

We ate at a local little place and had a great big hamburger and onion rings! Sid and I both enjoyed this great little place.


This is the front of the lodge where we stayed. It has 15 rooms that are all different and a great little restaurant that serves breakfast during the week and dinner on the weekends.



4 comments:

Kristin Rose said...

The lodge looks so beautiful. What a fun trip and a great way to spend your anniversary. You and Dad are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Those onion rings look AWESOME! I love little burger places like that. I bet they had great shakes too.

Jacob

Nic & Kandis said...

The buffalo are amazing! I'm glad you guys were able to swing by our place while you were out here!

Alexis said...

What a great anniversary trip. I'm sure that Dad was in heaven the whole time, hopefully he was checking you out too, not just all the animals.