Saturday, June 13, 2009

A New Baby Girl!!!

Ava has a new little girl to share her toys with now!!! You are looking at our new little baby schnauzer! I got her for our 34th Anniversary present. Call me crazy but I could not resist this cute little girl. Ava likes watching her run around and chase her toys. I still have not heard her bark yet so I hope that is a good sign.

Here is another shot of her. She is really small and I am sure she will be smaller than Pepper. She has a really small head and feet. She weighs 3 pounds now and she is 9 weeks old. She was born on April 6th.

She is black with a little white on her chest and the tips of her feet. I am trying to decided on a name but so far I think I will call her "Betty Boop". Little Betty is so excited for all of you to come and visit and see her in July!!
Many of you already know we are going to Utah Sunday to see Kandis and Nic and then pick up Sid's new dog "Zip" the yellow pointing lab. We are excited to see him and hope he is a good match for Sid. He is already trained and turned 2 in May of this year. We will let you know how that goes when we return next Saturday. In the mean time Christy and Mike will be watching my new little girl and trying to teach her good things!!! Like not going potty in the house!!


7 comments:

Nic & Kandis said...

Oh my gosh I can't wait to "squaw" her little face...she is so cute and tiny! So have you decided on Betty for her name? I have been thinking of some names. Here are a couple that popped into my head...Jasmine (I was watching Aladdin..ha), and Shandi (Nic said it could be short for black chandelier since she is black :)) Anyways, can't wait to see you guys tonight. Drive safe...we've been having some crazy thunder storms!

Julia Kelly said...

She's so cute!!! ALMOST makes me want one, but not quite.

The Kelly Family said...

She's cute! We really want a dog.

Mark & Shalon said...

so cute!! i want a dog so bad!

Tiffany A. said...

Oh, she is so cute!! My mom is so jealous!

Grandmagretzky said...

Cute little Schnauzer! You are turning into dog-town again over there! Danny just got a hunting dog (some kind of weird german hound with a name I can't pronounce), so with his two, our two, and when we have all the kids over, two MORE dogs always come along, it adds up to 6 + all the grandkids. I finally had to put my foot down and have some dogs put in the garage when we eat outside. It's freakin' ridiculous! Oh for the days when I had one cute little schnauzer in the house...sigh....

Jay and Gwen Sessions said...

Dear Gla-ma Your house is going to the dogs again. As we speak (or write) we are dog sitting a little black dog named Digger and our GrandDog is cuter than your GrandDog. BTW we just let him out for a potty break and we will be renaming him Rover...he just ran off. That should disqualify us for any dog-gone dog-sitting duties in the future.