Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A SPECIAL DAY

Today Sid and I celebrate our 33rd year of marriage!! I can't believe it has been that long since I drove down from Portland Oregon and went to the Oakland Temple to be sealed for time and all eternity!! Little did I know the adventures that would be mine since we have been married. Sid is the greatest husband a woman could ask for and the best father to his children and grandchildren. He loves and cares for me every day and puts up with my rantings and ravings and still loves me! Thanks for all the hard work you put into your dental practice so we can enjoy the finer things in life and especially for being the fun, sexy, handsome, wonderful man that you are!! I LOVE YOU! May we have many more years together on this earth to enjoy and many more adventures to come our way!

5 comments:

Alexis said...

Aw! That was so sweet. And you can tell how much you guys love eachother, you guys are great example to all of us kids. Hopefully we all can have what you have (dental office included :-) Happy Anniversary!

Kristin Rose said...

Happy Anniversary to a couple I adore!

Stacie said...

You two are soo cute! Happy Anniversay! Celebrate in style!

Marga said...

Happy Anniversay!! I hope you two had a great day. I am sure Sid was really happy to have you back from MN to celebrate with him.

Julia Kelly said...

What a wonderful example you both are to all of us!! We love you!!